Girl. 18. Italy.
I need to express myself in some way.
I live surrounded by words, notes, the smell of books and flowers. I keep here what fills my eyes with beauty.
♥ literature / history / Marie Antoinette / cinema / old hollywood / Virginia Woolf / tea / nouvelle vague / art / Vivien Leigh / Bronte sisters / rococo / Freddie Mercury / Shakespeare ...
Quiet things that can be magical
- the lapel of a coat
- bird houses
- tiny coffee cups
- the dying butterfly
- the broken violin
- a map in a library
- watching someone mouth the words in a book
- the sky reflected in a puddle
- leaves falling silently
- Sunday afternoon
- the way a song can make one shiver
- cloud days when the sun stretch across the expanse of the sky, making the sky glow so white that it burns the eyes
- the moon in the daytime
- the hands of someone sleeping
one-thousand-thoughts reblogged this from longlive--thequeen
aallysandra reblogged this from danmaru
watersandthewild likes this
natureandcoffee likes this
Show more notes